http://WWW.DINESHGASES.CO.IN
DINESHGASES 57e10d8b9ec6680b4482395b False 86 24
OK
background image not found
Found Update results for
'fire safety equipment'
5
Dear All, Today we talk about Fire Safety Fire safety information saves lives, whether it is in your home, commercial working places, colleges or any other place around you and your family. Most common reason of Fire is Electricity, after that many types of human lapse i.e Smoking in non Smoking zone, Loose packing of Petroleum Products, Over Heating of Machines and many more. And according to Fire, people invent Fire Extinguishers to save their lives and property. Here we present few detail of Types of fire and the extinguishers invented for the same: Normally Fire divided in 4 major segments- ABC & E category 'A' category is used for Solid particles who catch fire like wood, cloths, Papers, textile, plastics and correlated items, and we use Mechanical Foam Type Fire Extinguishers or plain Water Co2 type Fire Extinguishers for this segments 'B' category of Fire is used for Liquid Particles who catch Fire like All segments of petroleum Products, Cooking Oil, Gasoline, Kerosene, Paints, Thinner, and all related items, and in that segment we use Mechanical Foam Type Fire Extinguishers and ABC Multipurpose Mono Ammonium Phosphate Type Fire Fighting Extinguishers 'C' category of fire is used for Gaseous Particles who catch fire like LPG, Hydrogen. Acetylene Methane, and many more Explosive Gases, In that segment we use ABC Multipurpose type Fire Fighting Extinguishers or Carbon Di Oxide Co2 type Fire Fighting Extinguishers for immediate effect 'E' category of fire is used for Electrical Short Circuit Or Electrical started Fires and in that segment we use Co2 Type Fire Fighting Extinguishers in all capacity and sizes Thanks
DINESH GASES were founded in 2001 to serve all types of Gases, Fire Fighting Equipments as per Standard to Indian market. All People attached with this company are having vast experience in this industry We are here to fulfill requirement cautious market through our branded high quality products. We lead this industry with uncompromising of quality of Gases and Fire Safety Equipments and other related product which normally exceeds the expectation of customers. The range of gases we offer include Helium, nitrogen, Oxygen, Medical Oxygen, Argon, Carbon Di Oxide, Hydrogen, Calibration Gas, Liquid Nitrogen, Zero - Air, Methane, Ammonia, D. Acetylene gas and Fire Fighting Extinguishers, Fire Safety Equipments, Fire Stop Products, Safety Items and Many more
NEWS ON FIRE: Yesterday on 19th Feb 2017, In Mumbai Fire burst in Plastic factory situated at Bhiwandi, In which Four people Dead and get injured. That's why we aware you all that make sure your installed Fire Extinguishers are in working condition or not, because No one knows what might happen to whom. We are here in Rajasthan gives you Best Services in all segments of Fire Extinguishers and Fire Equipments. We are DINESH GASES specialists in Refilling of Fire Extinguishers of all capacity and We also supply each and every Accessories related with Fire Extinguishers and Fire Safety Equipments Thanks Lokesh Jaswani 99289-11231
Dinesh Gases is Best Supplier of Fire Fighting Extinguishers, Wholesaler of Fire Safety Products and we also Distributor of ABC Multipurpose Fire Extinguisher, CO2 Type Fire Extinguishers, CO2 Aluminium Type Fire Extinguishers, DCP Type Fire Extinguishers, AFFF Type Fire Extinguishers, Specialist in Refilling Fire Extinguishers, CO2 Refilling, ABC Type Fire Extinguishers Refilling
Hello, We DINESH GASES are Genuine Supplier of all types of Fire Fighting Extinguishers (Specialists In Refilling All Types Of Extinguishers) Today, In India or all over the world crisis of water deepens, So it needs for Fire Fighters to find alternative Solution to waste millions of gallons of water on fire, they found best way to extinguish the fire from chemicals in which no need of water and it is very essential in working. ABC Multipurpose Fire Extinguisher is one of the Best Fire Fighting Extinguisher available in India with so many brands, But many of people or Vendors who doesn't know the value of Extinguishers are cheat to customers so badly, they provide low quality of chemical Extinguishers which is not usable at the time of fire. That is why they all know that 98 % Extinguishers are not used in whole life. But as per our survey, we find that remaining 2 % which was used covers complete amount of 100 % expanse, people invest on extinguishers.
1
false